Features and Benefits
TimeTender can be configured to consistently and accurately apply your workplace rules in accordance with state and federal labor laws.
What does this mean for you and your bottom line?
- Weekly, bi-weekly and semi-monthly pay cycles
- Daily and weekly overtime and doubletime calculations
- Round, grace and dock rules
- Automatic break adjustments (paid and unpaid)
- Shift differentials and bonuses
- Daylight savings adjustments
- Employee scheduling
- Job tracking and costing
- Multi-level access/security codes
- Native archive and restore
- Exports to popular payroll packages with custom exports available
- A variety of report options with ODBC links to popular database systems (Access, SQL Server, Oracle) for custom reporting and long term storage
Studies by the American Payroll Association and others have consistently affirmed the overall value and benefits of automated time and attendance.
- Less paperwork
- Fewer errors
- Reduced labor costs
- Reduced management workload
- More consistent pay policies
- Fewer employee complaints and compliance issues